TESO LA MONJA presents its new corporate video THE ELEGANCE OF TORO2 July, 2015
ON PRIMEUR14 August, 2015
Sierra Cantabria Colección Privada 2012 has been awarded with a Gold Medal in the Sèlections Mondiales del Vins Canada, XXIIth edition.
This wine has a Intense cherry. Delicate nose, elegant with defi nite fruity expression, spice and subtle notes of petals and creamy traces of oak well integrated. Powerful palate, warm, complex, succulent, rich expression of toasty notes of oak and black fruit, coffee and chocolates. This red has established itself as a reference within its category.
COLECCIÓN PRIVADA 2012
- Valgrande and Jarrarte, located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra, older than 50 years.
- Franc-clay in texture with calcareous-clay composition.
- Altitude: Valgrande 460 m., Jarrarte 480 m.
- Total number Hctares.: 4.
- Organic fertilization.
- Environmental integrated agriculture cultivation.
- Year of plantation:
- Valgrande (1957).
- Jarrarte (1959).